Toubkal to Sahara Best Tour 4 Days
Toubkal to Sahara Best Tour – 4 Days
One of the most amazing things about visiting Morocco is a Perfect express Mount Toubkal to Sahara best Tour. Trek the Atlas Mountains high summit and Explore the Sahara Desert on the same trip. Both are equally viable for Atlas Trekking Morocco and their team.
This combination between two different part of Morocco is The best recommend trip to our guests. So firstly we start with a trek to Mt Toubkal which is the highest peak of the Atlas Mountains and Nord Africa with an altitude of 4167m that offers a spectacular views.
Secondly is Camel ride trek in Zagora Dunes and a night at the Berber camp between the Sahara dunes. This itinerary will give you a big opportunity to discover a real Berber life. Experience the culture, traditions and heritage all in one Best Tour Toubkal & Sahara.
Toubkal to Sahara Best Tour Highlights:
- Jebel Toubkal – Ascend to the summit of the highest peak in North Africa.
- Discover Berber villages and Experience the friendliness and hospitality of the Berber people.
- Visit the Ait Benhaddou Kasbah, UNESCO World Heritagesite
- Atlas Film studios of Cinema in Ouarzazat (CLA studios).
- Explore the exotic Ouarzazat, Daraa Valley and Tamgroute, the old Koranic library.
- Camel trek and overnight in a Nomadic tente.
Toubkal to Sahara Best Tour at a Glance:
- Day 1: Marrakech – Imlil(1750m) – Neltner Refuge(3207m)
- Day 2: Refuge (3207m) – Toubkal summit (4167m) – Aroumd (1900m) – Imlil (1750m)
- Day 3: Imlil (1750m) – Tizi n Tichka (2260m) – Draa Valley – Zagoura
- Day 4: Zagoura – Tizi n Tichka (2260m) – Marrakech
Similar Treks and Tours: