Toubkal and Sahara Desert 6 Days
Mt Toubkal Summit and Sahara Desert Tour – 6 Days
Toubkal and Sahara Desert tour on a combined trip, is the best way to explore two Morocco’s highlights. Firstly the Toubkal summit and secondly the Sahara Desert tour. Both are equally viable for Atlas Trekking Morocco and their team. Moreover this Tour can be designed Privately to suit your Trip Duration.
This is the best trip we can recommend to our guests. A combination between two different part of Morocco. Atlas Mountains Toubkal Summit and Sahara desert tour. So first part which a climb to reach the Toubkal Peak in the high Atlas Mountains in a Special adventure. And the second part which is a Camel ride in Erg chebbi Dunes in Merzouga. First adventure part is including the Toubkal ascent. And the second part is experience for a camel ride and a night at the Berber camp between the Sahara dunes. Finally this itinerary will give you a big opportunity to discover a real Berber life and experience the culture, traditions and heritage.
Toubkal and Sahara Desert Highlights:
- Jebel Toubkal – Ascend to the summit of the highest peak in North Africa.
- Discover Berber villages and Experience the friendliness and hospitality of the Berber people.
- Visit the Ait Benhaddou Kasbah, UNESCO World Heritagesite
- The Atlas Film studios of Cinema in Ouarzazat (CLA studios).
- Explore the exotic Dades gorges, Toudgha gorges and the Rose Valley.
- Camel trek and overnight in a Nomadic tente between the dunes of Erg chebbi, largest dunes in Morocco.
Toubkal and Sahara Desert at a Glance:
- Day 1: Marrakech – Imlil(1750m) – Neltner Refuge(3207m)
- Day 2: Trek to Summit of Jebel Toubkal (4167m) – Return to Neltner (3207m)
- Day 3: Neltner (3207m) – Aroumd (1900m) – Imlil (1750m)
- Day 4: Imlil (1750m) – Tizi n Tichka (2260m) – Dades Valley
- Day 5: Dades Valley – Todgha Gorges – Merzouga
- Day 6: Merzouga – Tazzarin – Draa Valley – Marrakech
NB: If you prefer to break the distance of the day 6, then we suggest spending the night in the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou so take a 7 days Toubkal and Sahara Desert Tour.
Trips you might also like :