Happy valley Family Trek Expedition 8 Days
Happy Valley Family Trek Expedition in Morocco 8 Days
Atlas Trekking Morocco offers the best happy valley family trek expeditions to the exotic Kingdom of Morocco. On Week trip you can get the opportunity with your kids and all the family members to explore Berber villages, hike through the famous Atlas Mountains and experience local culture and traditions. In addition to a warm home stay with local Berber families in the charming “happy valley” of Ait Bouguemez, and learn about their daily lifestyle.
Family trek expedition will allow you to experience the friendliness and hospitality of native Berber people. Walk through the irrigated farmland and vibrant green fields and walnut groves. Explore traditional villages, fortified granaries and the market town of the whole valley ”Tabant”. This has managed to preserve a traditional way of life that closely follows the season.
Most importantly let the kids have fun on the back of mules or donkeys will exploring the beauty of the happy valley.
Happy Family Trek Highlights:
- Explore the exotic Marrakech, Ouzoud Waterfalls and Imi n ifri natural bridge.
- Experience the friendliness and hospitality of the native Berber peoples.
- Stay with local families and learn to cook a Tajine stew.
- Hike in the Charming and starkly beautiful Bouguemez `Happy` Valley.
- Discover the foot prints of the Atlas Mountains Dinosaurs.
- Have Fun while your Kids riding mules and donkeys up mountain valleys.
Family Trekking Expedition at a Glance:
- Day 1 : Fly to Marrakech
- Day 2 : Marrakech – Ouzoud waterfalls – Ait Bouguemmez
- Day 3 : Ait Ziri (1800m) – Arouss (2100m) – Ikiss n Arouss (2400m)
- Day 4 : Ikiss n Arouss – Maskik pass (2900m) – Tafenfant (2500m) – Ait Ziri
- Day 5 : Ait Ziri – Aguerd n Ozrou – Ibakaliwn – Ait Ouriat
- Day 6 : Ait Ouriat – Sidi Moussa – Ait Ziri
- Day 7 : Ait Bouguemez – Imi n Ifri – Marrakech
- Day 8 : Fly Back End of the Family Tour
Tours You Might Also Like: