Camel Ride 2 Day Desert Tour
Camel Ride Tour in Zagora Dunes Expedition – 2 Days
The camel ride desert tour is an adventure that everyone must undertake. climb up the dunes for sunrise and sunset to watch the light and colour of the sands change. As the stars come out you can often hear the rhythmic beat of tribal drumming carried on the still night. The guides are always friendly and talkative making this trip a worthwhile experience for all.
Zagora dunes expedition begins in Marrakech and takes us south for 2 days tour, 1 night. We will visit some of the most interesting sites in Morocco. Such as the spectacular Tizi n’Ticka pass the highest road pass in the country. The exceptionally still and serene valleys, Ouarzazate This tranquil city that marks the commencement of the Deep South. Ait Benhaddou Kasbah and Draa Valley.
This sweet camel ride Morocco desert excursion is a brilliant tour for anyone who has a limited time frame but would love to visit the Sahara to take in its vastness and beauty!
Camel Ride Tour Highlights:
- Start and end in Marrakech
- Discover Berber villages and Experience the friendliness and hospitality of the Berber people.
- Visit the Ait Ben haddou Kasbah, UNESCO World Heritagesite
- The Atlas Film studios of Cinema in Ouarzazate (CLA studios).
- Explore the exotic Ouarzazat, Daraa Valley and Tamgroute, the old Koranic library.
- Camel Ride and overnight in a Nomadic tente.
- Easy to extend in Marrakech, Essaouira or the Atlas Mountains.
Camel Ride Morocco 2Days Tour at a Glance:
Day 1 : Marrakech – Tizi n Tichka (2260m) – Draa Valley – Zagoura
6 hrs drive / 1 hrs walk (Ait Ben Hadou and Dunes) / 1 hrs Camel Trek / Meals: L, D / Camp
Day 2 : Zagoura – Tizi n Tichka (2260m) – Marrakech
1 hrs Camel Trek / 6 hrs drive / Meals: B, L